Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mad for Marker's ~ Susan's Sketch



Hi Blogging Beauties,

Firstly I wanted to say thank you to all the beautiful well wishes and Congratulation messages I received on my last post.  I am busy visiting you all back now.  Thank you so much.  They really made my day : )

Secondly have you popped over to Mad for Markers and tried Susan's sketch yet?  I have and I love it.  I found it so easy to make a card to this sketch.  I guess I modified it a little...but we all tend to do that dont we!

This is the sketch:


I coloured this gorgeous stamp with a Colour Combo I learnt at the conference and then modified slightly to suit the Copics I had in my collection.

Hair: E29, R46, E08, YR16
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E04
Pinks: RV21, RV23, RV34, RV29


I really like the vibrancy of the colours.

Well I hope you play along this fortnight!
Link up your cards here.
I can't wait to see what you create.

I am going to play along with...

(Mine is a little fairy out of Sleeping Beauty, I read that story yesterday at tutoring.  It has three little good fairies in the story that are very cute!)

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

9 comments:

Fliss said...

A really sweet card and fabulous colouring Alicia.
Thanks for joining in with my giveaway and becoming a follower too. It's very kind of you.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Merry said...

Wonderful card Alicia. Love how you are able to colour her hair and leave that little bit of white as the highlight.

Carol Dee said...

Oooo your Princess is precious, I love her hair! I have so much trouble making hair look shiny. Great job. Big Hugs...

Irene said...

Gorgeous Alicia, your colouring is just perfect.
Irene x

Mary J said...

What a great take on the sketch Alicia! I love the ribbon and of course your amazing colouring!

Sandra H said...

Wow you have done a fabulous job on this image truly amazingly colouring :) Sandra H

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW stunning colouring Alicia, that is amazing!! Love her sparkly tiara ;-) Love the way you have layered the flowers and the bow with the two colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawny P said...

Lovely card chick and so pretty. It was meant to be wasn't it :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Philippa Petty said...

These cards look great. Love all the different hair techniques. I have barely had time to do any colouring :(