Friday, November 18, 2011

Hooray, it's Friday!!!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

This week has been hectic.  I have worked every day and so am behind in most things once again, but hope to catch up this weekend.  I took a cute picture of Tommy on the front porch to share with you.  He is growing up fast now. 


 I snatched some card making time earlier in the week and made this stash of birthday cards.  This is a Stitchy Bear Stamps image.  I chose it specifically because it did not need any colouring.  I just added a hint of colour on each card.  I needed cards quickly...am very behind in November b'days.


Kept, the black, white and one theme going with all of them.




Now I just have to get them off in the post.

We are having a family dinner tonight with my Grandad so I need to get moving.

Will be back tomorrow with my Mad for Markers post.

See you then : )

Alicia xx

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning cards Alicia - just hope the recipients don't compare notes (oops, cards). :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Gretchen said...

Tommy is such a cutie. Your cards are gorgeous too. Hope you had an enjoyable dinner with your Grandad.
hugs
Gretchen

Irene said...

Alicia, a brilliant pic of Tommy, he is so adorable.
Great cards, love how they are black and white with one other colour, a stunning look. Enjoy your family dinner.
Irene xx

Craftyanita said...

These cards are just beautiful, simple but elegant. Love them, Anita x

Carol Dee said...

My goodness Tommy IS growing BIG fast.
LOVE these cards. I have a stash of B&W papers and often dash out somthing simular to these when I need a quick pretty card, The image is CUTE. When you make it through Nov. I have a Dec. 1 Birthday !!!! *wink* :)

Jessie said...

Awww, what a cute photo! Love all the cards Alicia, you did a fab job as always!

Sandra H said...

Wow l just love your dog such a cutie!! Fabulous cards too!:) Sandra H

Merry said...

Oh wow...I love all these cards. Amazing how just a hint of a colour can make them all so different. Tommy is so cute a beautiful face.

Loz said...

these are all gorgeous, what a great way to make some quick cards! love the birdcage and butterfly on the blue one!
btw - that puppy is way too cute! xx