Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mad for Markers ~ Orange and Black



Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have been missing in action this week.
I worked every day and tutored every afternoon so I havent had time to "play" so to speak!
But the money will come in handy as I am saving up for a little trip to the Gold Coast soon to catch up with my old friends....and have a little shopping spree too!! Can't wait really!

I have made a bookmark for the Mad for Markers' Orange and Black challenge this week.
I made this for a little girl I tutor who went trick or treating on Halloween and dressed up as a witch.  I used scraps for this little project and some alphabet stickers and my white gel pen for some faux stitching.  I coloured it with:

Blacks: 100, C-7, C-5
Oranges: YR07, YR04, Y38
Hair: E29, E08, R27, YR16
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E04
Eyes: G17, G05, G02
Lips: R59, R46
Stick: E29, E37


 Sammi and her M4M store is at the Penrith Papercrafts Festival Show this weekend so pop on over if you live locally and stock up on Copics and Stamps.  Don't forget Sammi's Marker Mob are also available now as digis for great colouring practice.  Head on over here to check them out.





Before I leave you to try and catch up on emails, blogging comments, housework, washing, and a banana cake I want to make this afternoon ( I know I wont get all of this done, might have to employ some fairies to give me a hand!!) I thought I would share some recent pics of the puppies.  Tommy is growing everyday...and eating heaps.  Ellie continues to be very patient with him as he "plays" with her constantly.  They are very hard to get a photo of and this was the best we could get at the time.

Have a great weekend,

Alicia xx

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Alicia - love your bright wee tag - your colouring is great!! I am sure your fairies have helped you out and everything is now under control ;-).
Blessings
Maxine

Irene said...

Fantastic spooky tag Alicia,I'm sure your pupil loved it. I love to see the pics of your lovely pets, your two dogs are gorgeous.
Irene xx

Sandra H said...

Oh This is beautiful lovely colours Good luck with your challenge and your dogs are just adorable!!:) Sandra H

Carol Dee said...

Love the sweet Halloween witch, her red hair is lovely. Ellie does look very patient with Tommy. Hugs...

Merry said...

Your puppies certainly look like they get along well. :-) Such a terrific bookmark and I bet the girl you tutor felt very special.

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Alicia, spookilicious book mark, I am sure your little friend will treasure it! Cute photos, hope you get chance to put your feet up lol! Sound as busy as ever, take careX:)

Cheryl said...

Your tag is gorgeous! I love the fibers you used. You colored the image beautifully.

Mary J said...

Oh, I just wanna cuddle them, Alica!

Beautiful tag - your colouring is so stunning!

Philippa Petty said...

Hi Alicia, I hear ya. I have had no time at all to play either. I love this little witch. I have her and never inked her up. Love the hair on her. Very funky.