Monday, January 9, 2012

A Set of Cutsie Engagement Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

How was your weekend?
We caught up with family and cleaned the house.
Still trying to de-clutter and clean my windows.  Am working my way around the house...still four to go.  Nice to be able to see out them again!!

I did have a chance to make a set of cards.
My brother-in-law and his now fiance announced their engagement on Christmas day...very exciting!!  So I thought I would send them a card.
I ended up getting on a bit of a roll and making all six.

I used the Lily of the Valley Die Cuts.  Have you seen these before?
They come already coloured so it makes making the card quick and easy.  If you want to check them out head on over here.


The papers I used were all mainly scrappy bits and pieces.  I had to find colours to match the colours in each image.


I kept them all pretty simple and similar in design.
This one above is the one I am sending to Scott and Bec...the picture kind of looks like them and I know Bec likes the colour purple.





I used my cuttlebug to cut out each image and the sentiment I made on the computer.
I thought I might play along with the "New Beginnings" challenge at Lili's Little Fairies.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have a beautiful day.

Alicia xx

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Way to go Alicia on using up scraps - these may have been quick and easy, but they are charming and beautifully presented.
Blessings
Maxine

Irene said...

Hi Alicia, gorgeous cards, LOTV is very popular here in the UK, cute aren't they. Love all the colours you have used,can't choose a favourite, they are all brilliant.Have a good week.
Irene xx

Merry said...

These are all so sweet Alicia. Great work on the house tidying...that is one of my plans. Maybe tomorrow I will make a start.

Leigh said...

Excellent Engagement cards Alicia. Pre coloured images certainly take the work of it.

Carol Dee said...

I had my eye on some LOTV die cuts that I never ordered. these are really sweet. Love the cards. always nice to have on hand. Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

Jessie said...

They are all so cute!

Sandra H said...

Wow Alicia, your cards are stunning so many lovely images and gorgeous background and layouts truly lovely:) Sandra H

Zora said...

They are lovely and the coloring goes realy fast :O)

cats whiskers said...

OMG these are just gorgeous and what a fabulous set they make, thank youfor joining the little fairies this week
Hugs
Jacqui xxx

Bev said...

Gorgeous selection of cards - totally stunning! Thanks for joining in with our first LLF challenge x