Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Two Super Quick Farm Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Sorry I have been missing in action.
Life has been unusually hectic.

Tomorrow we will have no electricity for most of the day due to repairs on our power lines so no blogging tomorrow either - and no internet, how will I cope, no water, not much of anything else either!!  Will just have to do lots of card-making!

These cards I "whipped up" for two Feb b'days...both Male.
I hope you like them.

I hope to be back to "normal" blogging soon.  I miss it.

Alicia xx


8 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Ohhh these are great.I especially like the windmill. DH and I have always been drawn to old windmills. (And old barns.) Love the wood panel/board looking DP. Enjoy the down day. Hugs...

Sandra H said...

Oh it can be so annoying but l suppose these jobs have to be done, anyway your cards are adorable just love them both:)

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my gosh, we lost power for just an hour the other night and I thought we were going to die!!! lol! Good luck with that!

Awesome cards, perfect for a couple of guys!

Jessie said...

They are fantastic Alicia! I hope you have a nice crafty day tomorrow :)

Mary J said...

They are both so fab Alicia! the first is my fave but the second is a perfect guy card!

Hope you are back online soon!!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie these are gorgeous I love them ♥ Pop's ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

Great masculine cards - love the tree one and how you have used different patterns to give each tree a distinct 'look'.
Blessings
Maxine

Cindy said...

Alicia, these are both great cards!!
I love that little sheep and the fence.
Great windmill too!!