Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mad for Markers ~ Monchromatic


Hi Blogging Beauties, 

 I hope you are having a happy Saturday. My Mum came over and we did some gardening.  I really needed a hand to get motivated.  We mulched and weeded the front garden.  It looks so nice again now, it is my favourite garden at our place.

I wanted to share my green Surfer Ian. I have put him onto a card. I think he will be perfect for one of my surfie cousins that live up on the Sunshine Coast and both have birthdays later this year...so does that mean I might be organised?? How nice it will be to pull the card out already made and send it off! 

 But I am getting sidetracked...did you want to know colours? 

 Here they are: YG11, YG03, YG23, YG06, G14, G05, G28 

 I followed a sketch, but the challenge has ended now...the sketch I found to be really good though, if you want an easy and quick card to go with an image you have coloured give it a try.  I made five cards with this sketch.

 Well, I hope you have a great weekend and get some colouring time in. Why not make a card for our challenge at Mad for Markers? Pop on over to Sammi's store to buy Surfer Ian and the new Greeting farm stamps here

 Thanks for stopping by, Alicia xx

9 comments:

Mary J said...

such a cool card, Alicia!

Jessie said...

That is so cool Alicia!

Rachel Parys said...

Super cute!! Love the greens. That sketch was a fun one to use!

Merry said...

Terrific colouring Alicia and perfect papers to go with the image. I hope you are well. I missed seeing your creations but hope to catch up again soon.

Sandra H said...

Alicia, your cards stunning love the colours although l know its only green but its different variations its stunning and nice to know your had your mum over to help with the garden:)

Carol Dee said...

PERFECT papers to go along with the green Ian. I love having cards ready as needed. (I am seldom that organized.) Hugs....

Cindy said...

What a cute card, Alicia!! At first I thought he was going to be one of the Green Giant's little "Sprouts"... Looks awesome in Green!! How creative!!
have a great day!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Alicia, love the way you have made it monochrome - and it is good to be organised for the first year of baby's life :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Annette Bowes said...

Surfer Ian looks fantastic green lol! Perfect papersX:)