Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Recent Creations



Just a super quick post while Nicholas is having an unusually long nap.
I made this card for a new little bubby in our extended family and wrapped the present to match.



I am making cards for my cousin's business Natural Instinct Healing.  The first mail out has gone out.  These are the cards I designed with their logo as the focus.  Feel like a health retreat in Bali? Check out their amazing website here.

Also if you are interested in meditation check out this amazing free series of audios to create abundance in your life here.  I am loving it, so I had to share it with you.

Take care,
Love Alicia xx

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

The pink card is really cute, and the matching gift is fabulous - I like the way you have used the business images on your other cards and 'counter-pointed' the colours.
Blessings
MAxine

Jessie said...

They are all works of art, so pretty!

Rachel Parys said...

I love that SC image!! It is one of the first images of a baby that I had to have! So flexible too, could be a boy or girl. Absolutely darling card! Love the CAS green/white one as well! Keep up the awesome work!

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Oh wow wow they are gorgeous cards all of them your cousin will love them, beautiful image on the 1st card and the layout with the ribbons are stunning as always x

Carol Dee said...

Sweet baby card. Great cards for cousin's business.

Merry said...

Wonderful pink card Alicia...and love the orchid you have attached to the present. Wodnerful cards for your cousins business...definitely a natural feel.

Sravani Gopal said...

Lovely Alicia.. The Baby card is so sweet and the business card is so elegant. Both the cards show two different forms of creativity.. Your kid is sooooo cute.. My Hugs to him..
BTW this is Sravani Gopal from India, your new follower..