Sunday, December 2, 2012

A spot of Colouring


Hi Blogging Friends,

My post for Mad for Markers this week is in between challenges so I took the opportunity to colour anything I wanted in any colours I wanted to!!  So I picked this beautiful Saturated Canary image and coloured away...check out that hair!!!!

Here are the colours I used:

Pinks - RV09, RV06,  RV04, RV02, 00, RV000
Hair - 100, C9, C7, C5

Two of my fave colour combos.

I'm off to catch up on blogging comments...

Have a great weekend xxxx

Alicia xxx

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

That is beautifully coloured Alicia - Love that hair!!
Blessings
Maxine

Gretchen said...

I adore the colour combinations you used on this image. She looks fantastic.
Gretchen

Sandra H said...

Morning Alicia, Probably evening with you now but never mind, your image is just so adorable and as always coloured to perfection so so beautiful thank you for sharing this have a great day xx

Rachel Parys said...

How pretty! Isn't she fun to color! She is definitely a girly-girl, I colored her up in peach the last time I used her. Gorgeous job, love the black hair!

Carol Dee said...

OMG, I find black hair, black fur, black anything hard to color. FABULOUS job on her FANCY hair do! Her dress is Awesome, too. :) Hugs...

Loz said...

I love the bright RVs! She's gorgeous :)

Denise Goeldner said...

This blending is amazing love it hugs xx

Marilyn said...

Beautifully coloured Alicia!