Friday, August 29, 2014

Picture My Life ~ Chalk It Up ~ Pocket Scrapbooking Week Four


Layout #1
Hello and welcome to my fourth Chalk It Up Post for August!
What fun I have had working with the Chalk It Up Scrapbooking Program this month!

If you have missed my earlier posts you can see them below by clicking on the links:
See my final post with this kit and a video of my completed School Album here.

Layout #1

The first Layout (pictured above) was the easiest page ever.  This photo was a perfect fit for the 12x12 page supplied in the kit. 
  1. Cut the matching patterned 4x6 cards edges off and adhere to the side of the photo.
  2. Adhere the matted photo to the page.
  3. Cut numbers from a 3x4 card from the kit.  Adhere to the page.
Doesn't get any easier than that! Sure, you could add more layers if you like...but I chose to keep it simple.  I love this photo and am happy to have it as the focus of the page.

Layout #2
Layout #2

For this Layout I had three photos, but they were all the same just in two different sizes. 
  1. Choose four 4x6 cards.  Add some extra layers, embellishments (cut from other cards) and the photos to two of them.
  2. Leave two 4x6 cards exactly as they are. Slip them into the 4x6 pockets.
  3. Pick four 3x4 Cards for the middle row.  Journal as desired and slip them in.

Layout #3

Layout #3

I kept this Layout simple as well. 
  1. Layer the four photos onto 3x4 cards.  Then again onto 4x6 cards.  Slip them into the pockets.
  2. Pick four 3x4 Cards for the middle row.
  3. Journal as desired and slip them in.

The lovely Jessica over at Craftin' and Stampin' can help you with purchasing this great Picture My Life Kit.  The kit retails for $24.95 USD.  Head on over to Jessica's shop here to get your kit and take advantage of this month's special offer - Only one week left on this so hurry!!!


During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!




This video shows me putting these Layouts together and a sneak peek of my Layouts for next week.

Click the links to go directly to Jessica's store.


No comments: