Thursday, September 4, 2014

Learn Something New 2014


Hello,

Just popping in quickly today to let you know I have decided to do Shimelle's "Learn Something New" course again this year.  I have done this course in the past...usually blogging my learnings.  This year I have decided to follow Shimmelle's suggestion of journalling on some 3x4 Pocket Scrapping cards and then adding them into my album.

I went through and counted out 30 something Project Life cards from the Seafoam Edition and I have already written down the first few days of learning.  This simple approach will hopefully allow me to take a few minutes every day and reflect on things I have learnt in the day.

At the end of the course I will pop them into a Memory Protector and add them to my Yearly Album. If I go well I promise to share the end result!

Are you doing this course this year?

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx


No comments: