Sunday, February 8, 2015

Baby Girl Cards - Saturated Canary + Copics


Copic Coloured Baby Girl Card

We welcomed two baby girls into our circle of friends and family in January.  I chose to use these Saturated Canary images for their cards and I coloured them with Copics.

The colours I used were:
BG49, BG34
RV29, RV09, RV06, RV04, RV13, RV02, RV00
E49, E37, E15, E49, E33, E02, E11
R20, E50, E51, E53, E55
W-0, W-2, W-3

Copic Coloured Baby Girl Card

For these cards I printed the digi stamp and sentiment out together onto the Xpress paper.
You can see on the card above the sentiment wasn't exactly centred (don't know what I was thinking here! I didn't even notice until I had it all coloured and was adhering it to the card!) so I used some pink gems to fill in the gap.

Copic Coloured Baby Girl Card

On the second card the sentiment was more in the centre thank goodness!
I had a go at shading in a shadow beneath where she is sitting.
I think my shadowing needs a bit of work.

I was aiming for a clean and simple card with the image being the focal point.

Copic Coloured Baby Girl Card
I made two of these little gifts to accompany both the cards.
A simple Ikea Frame and a 4x6 card from Close to My Heart Picture My Life Chantilly Scrapbooking Program.  Hopefully something that might be nice for the Nursery.

Close to My Heart  Chantilly Scrapbooking Program

I'm linking up to:
Suzie Bee's Blomin' Challenge Blog - Anything Goes...add some wings

Have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by....
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: