Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love Ya Silly Valentines...

Valentines Cards

I made these cards for the lovely Chris over at her blog Christine's Capers.
I used a cute little Valentines Monster Stamp "Love Ya Silly" from Close to My Heart's Seasonal Expression Catalogue.

I was going for a clean and simple look...and I tried to match and co-ordinate the colours for a bit of interest.  Chris has listed all the products I have used and where to get them here.  Being the super lady she is, Chris has made up a sketch to go with these cards.  Hop on over to her blog to check it out and play along!


Valentines Cards

Valentines Cards

Think I like this one the best...might save this for Nicky for Valentines xx.
I thought I would link up to:


Thanks for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: