Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pink Paislee Solstice Publication

Pink Paislee Solstice

I wanted to share a Publication from Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft Magazine, Volume 21, No 5.

I made these cards as clean and simple, masculine cards.
These have become one of my favourite sets.
I love the clean and simple look - it refreshes me and its so simple and easy to create.
I love the nautical feel of these cards and I think the way they have styled and photographed this set is amazing.

Pink Paislee Solstice

This is a photo I took of them on my desk before they were posted off to the magazine.

They were made from the Pink Paislee Solstice Collection.

I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Thank you so much for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: