Friday, July 17, 2015

Kaisercraft ~ Quick and Easy Cards using July Collections - Part Two - "Fly Free"

Alicia McNamara

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by : )
Today I am sharing Part Two of my Quick and Easy Kaisercraft Cards using The July Collections.
You can read Part One here.
Today is all about the "Fly Free" Collection...

The beautiful “Fly Free” paper collection is full of vibrant colours, butterflies, birds, flowers and positive quotes.  Perfect for making some lovely cards to send to friends and family!
I really love to make sets of cards.  Once you have a design sorted I think its great to make a few cards in the same design, that way you always have a card on hand when you need it and it builds up your card stash.  I decided on a simple sketch for this set of cards with lots of white space, a strip of colour down the side of the card and a cluster of Collectables behind the sentiment with a few little butterflies and rhinestones to embellish.
Sketch-#2
To make this little set of cards you need P1896 – Confidante.  There is so much potential with this 12×12 Card Panel.  I only utilised the four rectangles down the bottom of the page.  One rectangle just has a picture (no sentiment) so I used CS225 Clear Stamp – Fly Free to add a “You make me smile” sentiment.
P1896
If you purchase two of these papers you can cut and layer the sentiments with mounting tape to add some dimension to your card.
Alicia McNamara
I chose four papers from the PP975 Fly Free 6 1/2 inch Paper Pad to make a strip down the right hand side of each card.  Then I drew a border around each card with a black felt-tip pen.
Alicia McNamara
I chose some some flowers from the CT833 Fly Free Collectables to slip behind the sentiment.  The collectables in this range are just stunning!  So easy to add to a card.  I think I need another five packets lol! There are so many card possibilities with this collection.  I have only just touched the surface with these four simple cards.
Alicia McNamara
I fussy cut some butterflies from the paper pad and added some SB777 Black Rhinestones to embellish a little.
Alicia McNamara
Four very simple, but pretty cards that are so easy and quick to put together and could be sent out for a variety of occasions.
Kaisercraft Materials: P1896 – ConfidanteCS225 Clear Stamp – Fly Free | PP975 Fly Free 6 1/2 inch Paper Pad | CT833 Fly Free Collectables | T314 Double Sided Tape 6mm | T303 Foam Tape | CD101 12×12 Weave – Coconut | IP719 Black Ink | SB777 Black Rhinestones



Stay tuned, this week I am sharing the third and final part of this July Collection Series, or you can see the whole collection here on the Kaisercraft Blog.
Have a great day : )
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: