Thursday, August 6, 2015

"A Touch of Gold" - Gold, Gold, Gold

Layout by Alicia McNamara

Hello, how are you?

I have more gold to share today!
This time I made a Layout...another photo from our wedding...
Its nice to get some of these wedding photos scrapped : )

The Touch of Gold Collection from Kaisercraft is really a gorgeous collection.
So easy to use...when I first saw it I immediately thought weddings...thats why I dug this photo out to play with.

Layout by Alicia McNamara

I sprayed some Kaiser mist on the white background and sprinkled with little pearls and a couple of stars.  I drew and cut some hearts out of the papers and double stitched around their borders.  Then I basically just layered it all together.

Layout by Alicia McNamara

Once again there is more gorgeous inspiration over on the Kaisercraft Blog today.
Trust me, its well worth the visit, there are some amazing gold creations.

Kaisercraft Products I Used: 

CD101 12×12 Weave – Coconut 

P1901 Deluxe


P1904 Gleam


 P1905 Extravagant


 P1900 Razzle



 P1907 Classy


CT834 Collectables


 EM423 Tag Pack


 PP976 Paper Pad


 SB715 Pearls - Latte


 EM405 Paper Doilie


 IPL728 Ink - Saffron



KM102 Kaisermist - Antique Gold



Thanks for stopping by,
Have a beautiful day : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: