Tuesday, August 4, 2015

You're Invited to Celebrate with Kaisercraft "A Touch of Gold"

Invitation by Alicia McNamara

Hello!

Are you in the mood for a party?

Here is an Invitation I made using the "A Touch of Gold" Kaisercraft August Collection.
I had so much fun making this invitation.  I like the party feel of the balloons with the gold and black ribbon and I had a fun time ripping up layers of paper to make the background for the front of the card.

Invitation by Alicia McNamara

Inside the card I used a Kaisercraft "Celebrate" Pop Up Die.
This gives added dimension and novelty to the inside of the card.

I used the Deluxe Paper to cover the inside of the card and then decorated with stamps and stickers to create a message inside.

How nice would it be to receive this from your partner on the day of your birthday, inviting you to a candle lit dinner for two!  Might keep this invite for my next birthday and get Ben to give it to me Lol! It would have to be a lovely restaurant don't you think...delicious food, a glass of wine...desert...I'm looking forward to it already!!  Only have to wait till next April ; ) Or maybe a wedding anniversary, thats a bit closer in the year for us.

I wouldn't be making this card for bulk invites, it would take forever...but you could certainly simplify the design if you wanted to use this template.

Invitation by Alicia McNamara


Kaisercraft Products I Used

PP976 Paper Pad 

SS290 Sticker Sheet


P1901 Deluxe


CS234 Clear Stamp

Ps421 Pin Stripe


BRB605 Organza Neutrals

EM931 Pearl Brads - Latte


As251 Ebony 



DD441  Card Creations - Celebrate Pop Up

SB777 Black Rhinestones


ST927 Clear Sticker - Love

Other Products: Gold Wire Edge Ribbon

You are going to love this "A Touch of Gold" Collection.
I do!!  The gold and black complement each other so nicely.  I love the gold speciality papers the best.  There are two foil gold sheets in the paper pad and they are to die for!!

There is lots more invitation inspiration over at the Kaisercraft blog today.
Why not take a look!
Thanks for stopping by,


Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: