Thursday, September 10, 2015

Kaisercraft Silver Bells - White Christmas Layout

Alicia McNamara

This Layout is featured over at the Kaisercraft Blog today.  The task was to create a Shabby Chic White Christmas Layout.  I used a beautiful photo from my friend Kelly.  Kelly takes amazing photos of her girls.  I really love this one : )

If you look closely at the base paper you can see I did a bit of stamping of snowflakes in pink and blue ink.  (I am in love with the colours of these inks.)  I had fun trying to make this layout look really girly and a bit distressed.

Alicia McNamara

These roses are in the Collectables and they are just gorgeous!  I thought they complimented the corners of the photo.  I layered the photo onto the Specialty paper wreath.  Using this paper made the layout really simple to put together.  It fills up the space nicely.

Alicia McNamara

I added some more words from the Collectables and a little bit of doily.  I framed the photo with lace stickers from the sticker sheet to create a Shabby Chic feeling.

Alicia McNamara

I added some pink ribbon.  I haven/t seen a lot of ribbon on layouts lately, more often you see it on cards.  But I felt it fitted in with the Christmas theme.

Alicia McNamara

I cut some snowflake dies and layered with snowflake collectables and pearls.

I like the way this one turned out..what are your thoughts?


Kaisercraft Products Used:
P1926 – Good Tidings

P1929 Wonderland

PS427 Wreath

SS293 Sticker Sheet
CT837 Collectables

EM405 Doily

DD318 Card Creations Snowflake Card Flip


BRB606 Organza Colours

SB786 Rose
SB713 Pearl

P725 Petal Pink

IP726 Island

CS237 Clear Stamps


 This collection is very popular.  Are you adding it to your craft room?



Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: