Saturday, October 24, 2015

Kaisercraft "Fairy Dust" Layouts


Kaisercraft Fairy Dust Layout

I really do love the "Fairy Dust" Collection by Kaisercraft...I love the fairies and flowers and the colours...this collection is perfect for scrapping little girl photos.  I chose this photo Ben took of our niece a few years ago...she was playing in her back yard one late afternoon while we were babysitting her and her siblings...it suits the collection I think.

Kaisercraft Fairy Dust Layout

I added the sticker " Go confidently in the direction of your dreams" which I felt was a good message for this beautiful girl who is now ten years old and growing up so fast! Maybe she might like to keep this Layout and hang it in her bedroom?

Kaisercraft Fairy Dust Layout

I had lots of fun decorating the layout with lots of embellishments from the collectables and made my own with the Kaisercraft die cuts.

Kaisercraft Fairy Dust Layout

I digitally edited my photo to black and white with a touch of turquoise to match the papers.

Kaisercraft Fairy Dust Layout

Then, the next challenge over at the Kaisercraft Blog was to create a Male Layout with the same paper collection.  This was tricky!!! It took me while to get my head out of pretty and fairylike and into thinking masculine! I ended up using this photo of my brother pretending to eat a little lizard.  I kept the lines of this layout very simple and added lots of black to make it more masculine.  I couldn't resist a few swirly leaves for a bit of embellishment.  I also added some doodling to try and jazz it up a little without making it too feminine.  

Kaisercraft Fairy Dust Layout

The Kaisercraft Products I used for both these layouts are:

CD102 12×12 Weave – Licorice

P1968 Star Dust 
P1967 Pixie
P1969 Fairy Wishes
CT842 Collectables
ST928 Clear Sticker - Life 

SB793 Pearls – Black 
 DD506 Decorative Dies – Foliage 
 PS432 Glimmer  
P1964 Magic Wand
PP983 Paper Pad
SB725 Wood Flourishes – Curls
CS242 Clear Stamp 
SB700 Rhinestones – Silver 
DD543 Fairy Flowers
DD504 Decorative Dies – Doily 
DD725 Butterflies C6 
Ip727 Ink – Lagoon 
  IP719 Ink – Black 
F648 Mini Paper Blooms – Sea Breeze
 F632 Paper Blooms – Sage
 F630 Paper Blooms – Iceberg
 F631 Paper Blooms – Sea Breeze
Other: Black pen | Black texta | ruler
Thank for stopping by today : )
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: