Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Kaisercraft Ma Cherie "Together Forever" Layout

"Together Forever" Ma Cherie Layout by Alicia McNamara

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog today : )

Today I am sharing a Layout I have made for Kaisercraft using the new Ma Cherie Collection.
This collection is all about beautiful flowers and butterflies...and I just love it.

I have used a photo of my brother and his partner taken at a wedding a few weeks ago...but wait...there is some exciting news...the following week after this wedding my brother proposed and they are getting married!!!  Our family is very, very excited as these two have been together for about eight years and we have been dying to officially welcome this gorgeous lady into our family!  So we are all very happy and excited : )

"Together Forever" Ma Cherie Layout by Alicia McNamara

I thought this photo matched the colours in this collection perfectly, even down to the clothes these two are wearing.  To me the Ma Cherie collection has a lovely romantic feel to it so I used the collectable "Together Forever" as my title for the Layout. While I was making the layout I was feeling so happy that these two are engaged and I thought this might make a nice Engagement present if I could get a suitable frame for the Layout.  

"Together Forever" Ma Cherie Layout by Alicia McNamara

I started the layout with a butterfly template and some Monte Marte Impasto and then I spritzed KaiserMist over the paper.  I cut two horizontal strips for the middle of the page and layered the photograph onto some papers with a die cut edge.  

"Together Forever" Ma Cherie Layout by Alicia McNamara

Then I cut out the butterflies and positioned them in the same pattern as the template.  Once I was happy with the butterflies I simply filled in the gaps with die cuts and flowers.  I must say I am LOVING the Kaisercraft die cuts and I am wondering how I ever created anything without them.

"Together Forever" Ma Cherie Layout by Alicia McNamara
Its a long list of products that I used on this Layout...but for those of you that are interested please see them below....

Kaisercraft Products
P1955 Beauty 
 P1956 Dainty 
PP982 Paper Pad 
CT841 Collectables 
PS431 Bamboo 
P1961 Glamour 
P1954 Exquisite
KM101 Kaisermist - Charcoal 
F641 Paper Blooms - Dusty Pink
 F666 Paper Blooms - Black 
F627 Paper Blooms - Coconut 
 F661 Mini Paper Blooms - Black 
DD101 Decorative Dies - Lacey Borders 
DD506 Decorative Dies - Foliage 
DD725 Decorative Die - Butterflies C6 
SB725 Flourish Pack Curls 
DD543 Fairy Flowers 
T607 12x12 Template - Flutter 
 Other: Monte Marte Impasto, White Ink.

Ma Cherie is a "must-have" collection...it is so elegant and would be perfect for many occasions, both  to make cards and layouts. Stay tuned for a matching engagement card I am sharing using the Ma Cherie collection later this week.  
Happy crafting : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: