Monday, December 7, 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team Takeover with My Year My Story

"Smile Always" Kaisercraft My Year My Story By Alicia McNamara
 On the Kaisercraft Blog today there is a Design Team Takeover! Its a post with lots of extra projects created by the team.  Today I'm sharing the creations that I added in using the "My Year My Story" Collection.  I’m onto my second package of this Collection”. (Yes, I’ve been back to my local Kaisercraft Store on the Gold Coast to stock up on this range!) Today I’m sharing a Layout and a card.  Firstly my Layout – it is featuring a recent photo of my beautiful niece at the beach.  This girl is a country girl…but she has a real love for the beach when she gets the opportunity to visit it.  I have been lucky enough to share these rare beach days with her over the years.  Last week we had a special beach meet up and lots of photos were snapped of all of us having a lovely catch-up time together.  The colours of the photo fitted in perfectly with the pastels in the “My Year My Story” collection.  Can you spot two new dies I treated myself to this week…the pineapple and the bicycle…they are so cute! I layered the bicycle onto some white card and popped it up on mounting tape.  I spritzed the flowers myself with Kaisermist to coordinate them in to the colours in the collection.
"Smile Always" Kaisercraft My Year My Story By Alicia McNamara
I made a cute little banner in the top corner of the layout.  I used the twine that comes with the Kaisercraft Tag packs.  I popped a little tag in too, just behind the photo.  See that little heart in the banner?  That is the cutest little die cut ever!  I used it in my card below as well.  Its a new favourite : )
Kaisercraft Products Used:
P1998 Minty | P2001 Shine | P2003 Peachy | SS302 Sticker Sheet | DD353 Decorative Die Pineapple | DD125 Decorative Die Bicycle | DD346 Decorative Die – Icons | DD732 Interlock Circles | DD705 Decorative Die – Swirl Flourish | DD504 Decorative Dies – Doilies | KM103 Kaisermist – Yellow | KM116 Kaisermist – Aqua | KM107 Kaisermist Peach | FL440 Wooden Flourishes – Hearts | F627 Paper Blooms – Coconut | EM429 Just for You Tag Pack – Blue | ST908 Epoxy Stickers – Sea Breeze |
"Today - Just Enjoy It" Kaisercraft My Year My Story By Alicia McNamara
Now onto my card…this card is made using the same collection, but it showcases a totally different colour scheme, with black highlights instead of the white.  I added some of the new glitter tape which gives lots of sparkle.  The yellow polka-dot-paper is from the Paper Pad.  I spritzed it with Yellow Kaisermist.  The paper pad has lots of blank white pages waiting for a spritz of Kaisermist colour…you can make them any colour you like!!  I do love Polka dots.
"Today - Just Enjoy It" Kaisercraft My Year My Story By Alicia McNamara
I added lots of layers and some doodling to create a whimsical feel for this card.  I used some Epoxy stickers to embellish.  I like the sentiment…”Today – just enjoy it” its quite blunt really lol! But a great reminder to enjoy every day and live in the moment.  I’m always conscious of reminding myself about enjoying the moment so I quite like it.  It could also work as a birthday card, especially with the balloon.  You are going to love crafting with the “My Year My Story” Collection.  It is so versatile and can be used in so many creative ways : )
Kaisercraft Products Used:
PP986 Paper Pad | P2005 Allsorts | P2002 Lilac | CD102 12×12 Weave – Liquorice |DD346 Decorative Die – Icons | DD705 Decorative Die – Swirl Flourish | DD504 Decorative Dies – Doilies | EM405 Paper Doily | ST911 Epoxy Stickers – Monochrome | ST912 Epoxy Stickers – Candy | PT230 Lilac |
Thanks for visiting : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: